- Rivers and Lakes - An attempt to reimagine the wuxia genre, inspired by the 2008 Genre Redesign Madness contest run on story-games (link is to thread). I was assigned the genre of Wuxia and, not having much exposure to it, researched it online.
- Albraxas - Storming the Dawn - Originally Dawnstorm, the final of the three entries into the Iron Game Chef: April 2004 competition at the Forge. Significantly revised from its form at the end of the competition.
- Creeks and Crawdads: Reimagined - This is my remake of the original Creeks and Crawdads game which even drew the congratulations of the designer of the original, Martin Costa. The basic dice mechanic is planned to make a re-appearance in Shangri-la.
- Frigid Bitch - Second of my three entries into the Iron Game Chef: April 2004 competition at the Forge. Probably my favorite of the three. Slightly revised from its form at the end of the competition.
- Island at the Dawn of Time - First of three entries into the Iron Game Chef: April 2004 competition at the Forge, probably the one that requires the most attention. I've been unable to find the inspiration that can turn the game into something exciting.
- QuIRC - Apparently also the name of an IRC client, QuIRC is a somewhat failed experiment designed for purely IRC play. It has no set gamemaster, and uses timestamps as the basis for conflict resolution. Perhaps one day I'll come back and find out what went wrong.
"Character may be king, but who wants to be king of nothing?"
- UnderWorld: Bermuda Triangle - One of my favorite settings, this takes the assumptions in the UnderWorld roleplaying game and interpreting it in a non-urban setting.
- Everway: The Lands of Marak - Another of my favorite settings, this takes Everway and creates a sphere analagous to the old west period of the United States.